Slider

25102015: My real experience at Edeve Skin Beauty Saloon

Monday, November 9, 2015



****By the way, those bottle I'm holding are some product from Dermalogica.****


Hi guys! It's been a while I never update my blog
Hell yea because I'm busying on working..... I need a vacation definitely! 
Any sponsorship please??? LOL



Today I write about my real experience at Edeve Skin Beauty Salon Penang.

Me and the gorgeous lady beside me, Evelyn, who is the founder of Edeve.


Before we proceed to the treatment part,
some common steps have to be done, fill in my personal details, Skin condition, sensitivity and etc.
Evelyn is quite patience and kind while answering my questions in a professional way. 


Lets talk about the most important part now,

which is the treatment I have done at Edeve - Brightening Skin Renewal Treatment



Brightening Skin Renewal Treatment uses a combination of fruit enzyme
which consist of papaya and pineapple extract


Now what are the BENEFITS of having this treatment????

Firstly, it helps with digesting the dead cells and removing it through cleansing process.
Secondly, it helps brighten, even up skin texture and refine pores INSTANTLY.

This treatment is definitely design for skin that is dull, open pores, acne,
congested, as well as pigmented skin!
***Very sensitive skin are not recommended***

Treatment Price: RM 238 (Worth it!!)


Besides, I do have extra treatment on eye and neck as well....
which helps on increasing the hydration and skin elasticity around my eye and neck area.

Oh gosh, this is what i need the most seriously,
because women's age can be seen through their neck and eye area,
as these 2 part are quite hard to take care...
Sometimes, I'm quite confuse on what kind of product should be using especially for the neck area.
These treatment help me to solve a big problem
which only cost RM 48 for each of the treatment.



Anyhow, the step of removing the black heads in this treatment do impress me a lot!
I LOVEEEEE the way on how she remove my black heads.
Instead of using a metal tools, 
she use the traditional way to remove my black heads - using her hand,
the traditional way of removing black heads is the best way compare to others
as it reduces the harm to the least for our skin.


Besides, what's so different from Edeve compare to other beauty salons I've visited is
they are using the hot steam instead of cold steam 
during the process of softening the black and white heads.

Actually I got no idea why other beauty salons are using cold steam
as it might make the black heads become harder don't you think so?

Frankly, I DON'T FEEL ANY PAIN in this session.
NOT PAIN AT ALL man!
I think this is the painful session ever for everyone of you who go for facial!
that painful can't easily describe by words!

But I'm really glad that I found Edeve! 
It's like finally... God save me from pain!

                                                                                                                 


Okay now lets talk about the surrounding here.



The reception area.... 
Receptionist is going out for lunch break that moment...




The consultation areas




Pity boyfie sitting there for at least 3 hours 
just to wait for me to finish my treatment and have a lunch.
*Touching.....Sob Sob*


Treatment rooms


Single room for customer who come alone for treatment
It's spacious and cozy!
My treatment is being conducted over here.


They do provide room for 2 as well
for those customers who come along with their friends or couple.





Currently, they are using products from Bioelements and Dermalogica for all the treatment.






Whatcha waitin' for???
Call the number below for booking now!!!

016-448 9813


 or email to:
info@edeve.com.my


Address:
1R, Jalan Tun Mohd Salleh Ismail, Bandar Baru Air Itam, Penang, Malaysia.



Operation Hours:

Monday - Friday:  10:30am - 7:30 pm
Saturday:  10:00 am - 6:00pm


Just in case if you can't find the place,
this is how the place look like..






Besides that, I get a free limited edition Power Bright/Age Smart kit of Dermalogica.
Lets discover what's containing inside!! 










Dermalogica Precleanse

It is an oil based cleanser which help to thoroughly remove dirt and oiliness from within the skin.
It use before a gel based cleanser as first cleaser.
Texture of the Precleanse is in watery form.











Dermalogica Microfoliant 

It is a powder based exfoliant which is super rich in rice bran extract
that helps for dead cell removal and overall brightening.

It use with Precleanse then follow by a gel based cleanser.










Dermalogica Multi Active Toner

Which is a hydrating and refreshing spritz that instantly help to hydrate 
and balance our skin pH after cleansing process.

It doesn't need apply any cotton while using it.. because it is a SPRAY!!! 
Sooooo convenient!







Dermalogica Pure Light Cream spf 50, C12 Pure Bright Serum, and Pure Night Cream
are under PowerBright TRx system,
which majorly help on overall brightening and lightening of the pigmentation.








Dermalogica Pure Light Cream spf 50


Texture of Pure Light Cream spf 50 is in white color watery form... like moisturizer.

It is an advanced daytime Broad Spectrum moisturizer 
shields the skin from pigment-inducing UV light.
  








Dermalogica C-12 Pure Bright Serum

Texture of C-12 Pure Bright Serum is more like a semi-transparent serum in gel-jelly form, 
it is a potent skin brightening serum helps combat hyperpigmentation and balance uneven skin tone.










Dermalogica Pure Night Cream

Texture of the Pure Night Cream is in concentrated cream-gel form.

I can feel the nourishment after evenly spread.
Pure Night is a nourishing overnight treatment cream 
that helps restore skin luminosity and maximize PowerBright TRx results.







For more details, please visit the link below:










Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.