Slider

Mediheal x LINE Friends Ampoule Mask - Must have before bedtime

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Updated my blog finally after so long,
still the same... I was busying on my assignment AND SWIMMING COURSE!!!

Okay, until this moment I still can't believe that I can swim....
As y'all know that I'm afraid of water,
and I treat it as a challenge for myself by taking this subject in a short semester.

I may not be one of the best swimmer 
but at least I jumped out from my comfort zone.

As y'all know water inside the swimming pool contain of chlorine which may be harmful to our skin cells and turned our skin to be dry and blemish.
Therefore, I would like share about my skin caring tips (before bedtime)
especially for female swimmers like me.



Currently, I'm using Mediheal Ampoule Mask before bedtime to moisture 
and lighten up my skin after every week of the swimming course

Mediheal = Medical healing
(just for your information)

Here are the few types of masks that I used after every swimming courses done.
If you are a LINE friends' fans, you will most probably feel so reluctant to open their packaging,
it is just too cuteeeeeee!






Firstly, I would like to share with you my experience regards to 
N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask.





Why call  N.M.F?
N.M.F. represent Natural moisturizing factor
The mask contain natural factor produced in human body to prevent moisture loss as roll of sponge  
       
N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask is focusing on mosturizing, pore caring, skin purifying 
and hydrating our skin.
There is about a bottle of ampoule provided in every single mask sheet in order to hydrate 
and recover the damage skin cells.
Besides that, you are able to feel the silkiness of the cellulose mask sheet.
The main ingredient including Hyarolonic, ceramide NP, LS 8865 which help on building and hydrating our dry and blemish skin.

By the way they do come out with 
N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask with Hyun Bin face on the packaging, hahaha
any Hyun Bin's fans here?





My second favorite is I.P.J Lightmax Ampoule Mask
Since I love to swim in morning which cause my skin to turn into a darker tone easily 
especially on my face.

I.P.J Lightmax Ampoule Mask main features is to lighten up and brighten up our skin tone.
In addition, it helps to moisturize and improve the vitality of skin.
The ingredients that being included are AA2G(Vitamin C), Albutin, and Mulberry root which provide enough vitamin for damaged skin cells to recover in a short period of time.





My third favorite mask from Mediheal is
P.D.F AC- Dressing Ampoule Mask 
which designed for sensitive skin as it can lower the irritation for sensitive skin and pore control is one of its feature.


The main ingredient from this mask are centella asiatica, pigweeds, and salicylate.



On the other hand, I do impressed by their
WHP White Hydrating Charcoal Mineral Mask.



WHP White Hydrating Charcoal Mineral Mask
helps you to take care of your skin with various troubles in a easy way.



It is a mask come with activated charcoal which contain natural casto oil and fruit extract to brighten up your skin and provide a cleanse power.
Moreover, it helps on extracting brighten skin tone and create bright and clean skin for the users.






Great Deal HERE:

For all my readers, 
grab this code danielle to enjoy 20% off
while purchasing Mediheal Mask!!



Mediheal products are available in all WATSON, SASA, AEON wellness stores.
However, if  wish to purchase it online or any inquiry about the product,
please don't hesitate to contact through


Phone: 0178672793

FB: Maystar
Instagram: maystarmy



Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.