Slider

Deep Layer Moisture Treatment System by PRO HAIRDRESSING TEAM

Monday, June 13, 2016

Hello peeps, hope that y'all been doing real good these days...

There is always a problem for me which is my god damn troublesome hair
that makes me look like a shrew everyday to university!


But now, I got my hair done!!!!



Sincerely thanks to 
PRO HAIRDRESSING TEAM


who introduce me their
Deep Layer Moisture Treatment System 
Which is a Hyaluronic Acid Florine Treatment (From Japan)



So the picture below is how terrible my hair looks like before the treatment begins
My hair looks dehydrated, split tails everywhere, and damaged. 



And here you go is the result after the treatment done,
Dyammmmm impressive mann!



My hair become so dyammm soft, smooth and silky
just like I am eligible to apply for hair model shooting XDDD
(nawww just kidding!)
but seriously the result of the treatment is COOL!


Here are the clearer pictures of BEFORE and AFTER the treatment done.
FYI, the result can last for quite long depends on the frequency of washing our hair.





Me and the hairstylist who served me XP
he looks cool!!! 





Me and the humorous boss of the saloon HAHAHA
He is FUNNEYYYY!
(I'm not looking good in this pic so I decide to cover my face)




Besides that, I'm quite satisfy with their services other than the great products they introduce to me. 







Just in case you wanna know more details about the treatment,
here are some information you may interested to know.


Steps Involved

The Extra Heavy Moisture Treatment involves 5 steps and each step using different materials to repair and moisture our damaged hair.





First Step: Penetrate

Fibrils (a high molecule hydrolyzed keratin) penetrate into damage hole of the hair,
this means that the more damage the hair be like, the better the penetration will be done.





Second Step: Combination + Third Step: CMC Repair

Second Step: Combination
The combination of hydrolyzed keratin which made of feather (Kerataide)
and hair peptide fill the gap between damage holes to keep the results.



Third Step: CMC Repair
The repair ingredients are settled into hair by nano-CMC-like ingredient and Pellicles.
Formulation with sub acidity helps Kerataide molecule gets bigger by combining each other to strengthen inside the hair.




Forth Step: Film
A moisturizing complex of 
18MEA, Novel Chitosan Derivative, Hyaluronic Acid (Absorbent type) are formed, 
by locking the repair components from Steps 1 to 3.




Fifth Step: Coat
Hyaluronic Acid Fluorine with water-repellent (Polyfunctional Hybrid Polymer) coats the surface of our hair to keep the repair result (Glossy, Decoloration).




Home Care
This little bottle is a treatment cream 
who helps to keep our hair to sustain longer before the next Deep Layer Treatment.





Are you impressed by the result of the treatment just like me?




Let's check out the place and get this treatment done to pamper yourself now!

FYI, this is the outlook of PRO Hairdressing Team Saloon.


Address:
58G, Jalan USJ 10/1B, 47620, UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor (Same row as Maybank Taipan, opposite Starbucks and Coffee Bean)

Operation Hours:
Tuesday to Sunday
11am to 6pm

Booking Number:
012 2178722







What'cha waitin' for??? Let's go and pamper yourself now!






Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.