Slider

Cafe Review: Sundays, Bangkok

Monday, January 9, 2017


Not sure whether you guys excited about this blog post,
but hell yeah, I'm so excited to write about it! :)
been dragged for so long to write about it, so finally its here.

This post mainly share about one of the cafes I've visited
that is so unforgettable for me.
if you've had read my FB post before,
for sure you must have some ideas about it! :d


Sundays, Bangkok


The menu of the cafe.
I LOVEEEEEE the logo!
It's just soooo me XD






Beverages that me and my friend ordered:

Espresso Lime Tonic

Ice cold Tonic goes well with freshly squeezed lime,
juicy pulp and all, topped with a full flavored espresso shot.
freshness with some bitter taste!
you can decide the amount of espresso you wanna add in.




Americano a.k.a. black coffee a.k.a. long black

Just something i can't live without in my daily life.
It's much thicker in the coffee taste and smell compare to other retail coffee shop.



Sea Salt Hot Chocolate

dayummmm son!
It is the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted before!!
It's really rich, thick and creamy, like it's being made from the real chocolate bar instead of chocolate powder. *yum yum*




Main courses of the day:

Giant Kanompang Naa Moo 
** The Sundays' Signature**

MAN!! Never ever miss out this dish when you are there in future maybe? hahha
It's a combination of pickled cucumber, pork and shrimp seasoned with Thai herbs on crispy toast.
You can't imagine how it taste like, words can't describe the deliciousness, 
**recommended to eat with the provided pickled chilies and onions.**
It looks kinda oily but it's not at all when you bite together with pickled cucumber provided.
I Love this so so much!!


Smoked Salmon On Toast

Smoked salmon with greek yogurt cream on sourdough toast.
Taste light and clean, overall of the dish taste so delicious and refreshing.



It's DESSERT Time!!!!
Poppy Seed Scone 






The round buttery scone has a warm crispy outer layer with soft delicate texture inside, of course some poppy seeds which really surprise me alot!

The combination of Homemade Strawberry Jam and thick cream with a touch of mascapone
are super matching combination ever!
You gonna taste the sweetness and sour at the same time!
It is my favorite!!! 





Too much pictures to show, haha click the picture to view bigger image 😚😚😚

The environment of ground floor of the café


The Cashier




The second floor of the cafe





Silly me HAHA




The Garden view of the cafe




Me and the staff capture photo in front of the cafe!

All I can describe about the environment is AMAZING!

How I wish I can bring you here. Whenever I visit an amazing place I think of you.


Hope y'all enjoy reading my blog!
Have a good night peeps 😘



Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.