Slider

Hi Lawrence, I miss you.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hi Lawrence,

How are you? Hope you're doing good.
I'm doing fine here... Just moved to a new place to stay but still in cyber tho (The Place)
Christmas is around the corner, hope you enjoy your celebration as well as your new life over Australia.
I'm not religious as you said, I can't wish you Merry Christmas maybe? I don't know.

How I wish we were still together, but it's okay... everything changed.
Even if we get back together, it will never be the same.
How I wish I can leave Malaysia as well, the place where all our memories stored.
I don't really good at expressing myself if you really know me,
all the overreacted facial expressions and words are just some decorations to hide my insecurity.
I've have nothing much to say.

Not sure whether you gonna see this, and laugh at me, and feel like a winner, it's okay never mind.
Hope your family is doing well too and I miss them.


Goodnight, Sweet Dream.


Danielle.
Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.