Slider

My New Hobby - Modern Calligraphy

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Buffering time only last for a month before going back to work after finishing my internship.
MY GOD!
Time flies seriously!!
A month passed as fast as a Lamborghini in a private racing competition...
Give me back the moment I've had wasted please! 

What I've had done throughout this period was cultivating my new hobby, hahaha
- Practicing on modern calligraphy

Since I don't have enough budget to attend a calligraphy class,
so I plan to learn it on my own
by watching some videos on Youtube as well as imitating others work.

After a month later,
here you go my masterpieces....





I just didn't show you my failure work
hahahaha
tons of them behind these masterpieces.

Gonna upload more pictures about it in the future!

Great day peeps!




Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.