Slider

NextTuesdays.com Un-boxing Reveiew

Thursday, October 27, 2016




Received the accessory pieces from NextTuesdays.com on Monday,
which definitely swipe away my Monday blue! :D

Let's discover what's inside this cute little box! :)











The cute little stuffs I received came with a petit and simple design paper box
that bundled up with a little key as a decoration on top of the box.



Yay! Here are the things I received!! :D




Aloha necklace, Viverra earring and Fuisset Bracelet.
*giggle giggle*






I'm in love with all these cute and simple design accessories,
it's just so my type :D




Fuisset Bracelet, just a petit little ribbon design bracelet
makes everything look nice and simple while putting it on.





Viverra earring, the design of the earring is gorgeous!
It's totally different for the front and the back of the earring.
it can be wore in both side as one side are triangle shape (which looks more fashionable and vogue)
while the other is a pearl design which looks more elegant.



Aloha necklace, I've been looking for a simple design necklace
which allow me to look more elegant while attending some special occasion.
And here i found it! 
*happy*







If you love their products like I do,
please don't hesitate to find out more through the link below
for any inquiry and purchase.










Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.