Slider

Bourjois Paris: Rouge Edition Souffle De Velvet Experience Sharing and Review

Saturday, October 22, 2016



Firstly, 
Thank you Bourjois Paris and Butterfly Project 
for having me as one of the reviewer 
for the Rouge Edition Souffle De Velvet Lipstick.

The shade that I've received is 07 Plum Plum Pidou.
For me, it is a sexy and attractive shade that I've ever had.


A photo posted by D. 🔫 (@pooiyannnnnn) on


The instagram post above shows that I'm applying 
Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Souffle De Velvet Lipstick
shades 07 Plum Plum Pidou
to create the hottest Korea Biting Lip Style!


It is really long lasting thou it is liquid form kinda lipstick.
It can be lasted for at least 5 hours without retouch/touch up in a day.
Been applying it for a week and the experience of using it amazed me!!



On the other hand, I've been actively searching 
for a matte lipstick in deep pinkish red color in the past few months.

However I couldn't find any suitable one 
until I received this little gift from Bourjois Paris.
My God, this is just so on time as I wanted to apply it to attend a wedding dinner!
Everyone was asking about the lipstick brand I'm using throughout the night,
and this making me to feel so flattered. Muahahaha
*giggle, giggle*
The color is just LOVEEE <3 nbsp="" p="">


A feeling of Hydrated and Softness?

Yeap, it hydrated my lip.
I'm not sure about y'all but my lip is quite sensitive
as everytime after I applied any lipstick on it
my lip started to crack and peeling happened.
This awkward situation caused me a great distress and 
whenever I retouch / touch up my lipstick,
the situation turn to be worst!!!
OH MY.
After using the lipstick I received from Bourjois Paris,
I am really amazed by the result it delivered.
The hydrating effect helps to maintain my lips 
to be soft and kissable *blush blush*
awwww~


Vivid and Fresh Shades.

Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Souffle De Velvet Lipstick's
texture is in concentrated liquid form
and the variety of tones are so vivid.

I use it to apply on my cheekbone as well
when I rush to work in the morning!
It is very convenient and useful especially for OL.



To discover more information, please check out the link below:







Photobucket
barbmacallister said...

Merit Classic 20S Titanium Wedding Rings for Home Decor
› jewelry › merit-classic-20s-tony › jewelry › titanium pans merit-classic-20s-tony Merit titanium 200 welder Classic 20S Titanium Wedding Rings for Home Decor 2021. 2018 ford fusion energi titanium 1 apple watch titanium vs aluminum of 7. babyliss nano titanium flat iron 0 reviews. Product of this item: Merit Classic 20S Titanium Wedding Rings for Home Decor 2021.

tatou said...

ab106 olivercabellskor,dsquared2canada,flightclubmexico,lowa boots,altra montreal,Kickscrew uae,Kickscrew sverige,goatjapan,lowagreece ff859

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.