Slider

[Personal Review]: An Art Store - A place where you can get quality art supplies with an affordable price

Sunday, April 2, 2017

If you ever read my blog before,
you will notice that I'm currently addicted to calligraphy.

It's always a challenge for me to look for suitable 
and affordable materials to improve my calligraphy skill.

Besides that, due to my work, I do not have much time to shop for art supplies.
You might be wondering now, 'what 'bout weekends?'
and yeah i'm going back to my hometown every Friday after work...
So what do you think huh? haha



But now, I'm lucky enough as I found AnArt Store!
They offer high quality art supplies at affordable price range.
"Friendly, Simple, Convenient, Affordable" perfectly sum up their brand!




The overall packaging of the parcel i received from them is pretty simple and vintage feeling.


Here are some stuffs that i received from the AnArt Store:
An Unipin Pigment Ink Pen 
STA Color Marker (I have 5 of them!)
A Lovely Sketch Book (Medium Size)
A Tools Scroll Pouch (Beige Colour)






Here are some masterpieces from me using what I got from AnArt Store
*** by the way, i'm lacking of practice these days and my masterpieces don't really look nice.
Hope you guys don't mind! HAHAHA***



A post shared by Danielle (@pooiyannnnnn) on

Currently I have only these work to show. Recently, a lot of shitty things happened
which was halting me from blogging as well as practicing my calligraphy.

Don't wanna spread any negative vibe here,
so I have to stop here 😀

But for sure I will update more in the future about calligraphy by using tools from my favourites store 💓💓

If you need more info or wanna purchase any item from AnArt Store,
please do not hesitate to visit the link below!





xoxo,
Dani






Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.