Slider

Cafe Review: The BARN, Eatery & Design, Chiang Mai

Tuesday, May 23, 2017


Abandon my blog for almost a century,
it's time to update my journey.


Went to Chiang Mai for a short getaway with my partner in crime, Lisa.😜😜 
It's always fun and exciting to travel with her!



It's sort of a random trip, even though we've bought our tickets since last year.
But we never really planed it out. [maybe it'sonly me who did not plan anything? hahaha]
Anyway she did put in some efforts in planning the itinerary, whereas i feel kinda guilty as i really don't have much time to assist her. 
I'm sorry my dear!


Okay.... ignore all the crap.
This trip is mainly about visiting cafes.
I was quite surprised that there are cafes everywhere in Chiang Mai!
Couldn't say everywhere but I can always find one by my side whenever i feel like taking a break from a walk.


The Barn: Eatery Design 

is one of the unique cafe which I enjoyed in Chiang Mai.



 
The environment of the cafe is just sooooooooo pretty and cozy.
It's a glass house in a small garden.😍😍
like country style kinda cafe.


The environment of the cafe

it actually looks like a greenhouse. hahahahah




The side door to enter the small garden





The main entrance of the cafe




This kiddo occupied my seat 😹😹😹 meow meow!




I didn't order much food because I had my lunch before I came here.
But the dish below is one of their signature dishes 
and it only cost me 690 baht which is around RM 8.XX for this korean bbq mini chicken drumsticks
SOOOOO CHEAP & TASTY!!
😱😱😱
This dish can cost me around RM15 minimum in KL!!!


And I forgot to capture the drinks, hahha too much joy until I forgot everything



The Small Garden

Here is the small garden of the cafe.
But the weather was pretty hot there, so I  never had a chance to sit there as I am afraid I will melt when I leeave the comfort of air conditioner for too long 😂😂😂










And here is the entrance of the place,
it is so country style and I am totally fall in love with this place 
my gawht!!






The only imperfection here is the place is quite pack as you can see inside my photo that there are lots of people chilling there, luckily they are not that talkative and the place is still able to remain cozy and silent.


If you are going to visit Chiang Mai soon,
never forget to pay a visit to this place.
xoxo.




14 Sriwichai Suthep, 50200 Chiang Mai, Thailand.

+66 94 049 0294

Operation hours:
Monday to Sunday
10am to 1am

Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.