Slider

23112015 I love my long hair look - Irresistible Me

Wednesday, December 23, 2015


Did you notice that my hair grow longer????

In fact, this is a trick!!  *LOL*

Since Christmas is around the corner, Irresistible Me Hair Extension help me to create a different look before Christmas and New Year arrive!!


Actually I received few months ago, is just that i still don't have the time to apply it and update my experience at my blog.



This is how it looks like when i got the parcel opened.


Background of Irresistible Me

Irresistible Me is based in the Fashion District in New York that offers boutique quality, salon treated clip in human hair extensions.


Irresistible Me is a growing brand of 100% natural Remy clip-in hair extensions, hair accessories and hair tools. 
Irresistible Me specializes in high quality extensions at great prices. 
Besides that, they do accept customize hair extension order under customers request!
People like me with a messy, dry and multiple color hair condition definitely require this kind of services!!






Type I choose for the hair extension is Silky Touch Series
which effective on instant volume and length for a natural look
Silky Touch is their best-selling line made with 100% human Remy hair. 


These hair extensions are fantastic quality for a friendly price and can be very easily styled, cut, colored and curled to blend in your hair perfectly. 
The thickness of the hair decreases very slightly towards the ends just like normal hair does which will provide a completely natural look while wearing them.

The Silky Touch extensions are perfect for anybody who loves adding a bit of volume and/or length to their hair occasionally or for special events and offer the best quality/price ratio on the market.



Chocolate Brown (#2) is the color that I choose to match with my current hair color.
Irresistible Me is so intimate as they even provide us a guide for the length of the hair extension!!!


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/537546905500205807/
This is the guideline they provide on Pinterest
After viewing this image do help me to get the clue for choosing the length that I want!
The length of the hair extension that I choose is 18"



Irresistible Me provide 3 types of weight for their hair extension which is 100g, 140g, and 200g.
Since I got lesser hair thus I choose 140g for my hair extension which make my hair looks thicker
*giggle*

140 g sets (8 pieces) include
1 pc of 4 clips (7.5"),
3 pcs of 3 clips (6"), 2 pcs of 2 clips (4"),
2 pcs of 1 clip (1.2").






The weight (100g, 140g, 200g) refers to the total weight of the hair you will order without the clips attached.
You can also choose the length that you want from the lengths available: 14 inches, 16 inches, 18 inches, 20 inches, 22 inches and 24 inches.

The thickness of the hair is relative to both the weight and the length you choose: a 14 inch 200g piece will look thicker than 14" 100g, so keep that balance in mind.
According to the friendly assistance given by the authorities from Irresistible Me
 If I just start with hair extensions and I want something great, the Silky Touch clip-ins extensions are the way to go.





They even provide me the link of this video as a guideline to choose the type of hair extension that i want, because I'm a newbie to hair extension!
Anyone of you are as confuse as me can refer to the video below, which clearly describe the on how to select the hair extension that suitable for you!




True opinion from me, their hair is much healthier than my original hair!!!!
Since the hair extension is made from 100% human Remy hair and thus it is much easier for the hair to blend with my hair,
which present us a natural and volume up result!



Besides that, I love the clip that stick at the beginning of the hair extension
it's so easy and convenient for me to attach it to my original hair!




Now is time to show off my BEFORE and AFTER version 
after applying Irresistible Me hair extension


 BEFORE


My hair looks messy and dry!! and SHORT! :(


AFTER


I look much feminine and soft!!! *narcissism* HAHAHA

You can see the hair extension blend well with me original hair 
and makes my hair looks much healthier! hahaha DARN!

Just wanna let you'll to see much clear about the comparison after putting on the hair extension
here you go




If you wanna change a new look before Christmas and New Year arrive,
Irresistible Me is one of the great choice for you to consider!

Small secret that i want to share with you is:
they conduct special offer all the time!!!




If you have any enquiry or wanna place an order, 
please don't hesitate to log on to:



or visit



Thank you for reading guys! Have a nice day to you all and 
have a blessed Christmas!!


Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.