Slider

#AltheaMalaysia: What I will purchase when I have only RM220 on hand?

Monday, September 12, 2016


Hey guys, its been awhile since my last blog post.
Hope y'all doing fine. :)

Though I'm a student, 
still I can't neglect on grooming up and keeping myself clean and presentable, 
even though my purse is always "on diet".
*Sob,Sob*



So now, here are the products that I will buy 
when I only have a budget of RM 220 on hand to pamper myself.

[Just to clarify that this is not a sponsorship post, merely personal sharing content.]




Why are all these products being chosen?
There must be a reason.
Let's discover it together :D






1. Gold Monkey Glamour Lip 3 Step



A 3 steps lip mask pack because I guess every girl would love to maintain their lips in a kissable condition all over the time.
Unnecessary condition such as dehydrated lips, dry peeling happens 
will definitely kills the joy during that special moment.

The most important thing is that it only cost me RM 8 to maintain my lip in a kissable condition.

Check it out here:  Gold Monkey Glamour Lip 3 Step



2. [Snow White] White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Pack



Laneige White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Pack 
It is designed for special care which emphasizing on instantly brightening up and smoothing our skin.
Besides that, disposable packs designed to be much convenient and easy to carry.
A part from that, Melacrusher technology is being applied 
which accelerate the self-destruction of melanin pigments,
thus maintaining our skin to look healthier.
RM 77




3. Lip Manicure  Color - 10. Wine Burgundy, 11. Pink Brown



After keeping our skin to be hydrated and healthy,
its time to dress up myself simply by putting on a sharp color of  lip gloss from lip manicure.

What is so special about them?
1. Long-wear waterproof - the only way to remove it is by make up remover.

2. Not smeared coating - it's quite embarrassing while your lip gloss smeared on cloth, cup and hair (especially your special moment with the love one *blush,blush*), Lip Manicure helps you to avoid all of these awkward moment.

3.  12 hours-lasting vivid color -  color change from time to time! Oh My, this is awesome!

4. Vivid Color - it's super high pigment and vivid color!




By the way, wine burgundy and pink brown are my choices and each of them only cost me RM 30.





4. C02 Carbonic Pack



It's a pore disappear pack with efficient result by contracting the pores with CO2.
CO2 Carbonic Pack helps to enhance the elasticity, skin tone of our skin with Sodium Bicarbonate that increases the absorption force.
Besides that, it's using natural herbal complex ingredients which help to relax our skin.
Such a great product which only cost me RM 20 to have it!

Check it out here: C02 Carboxy Pack (30ml)


5. Don't Worry Wrinkle Spot (8ml)




It's a 5 mins MAGIC Wrinkle Serum!!
Why should I use this at my age? Because it's a way to prevent aging to happen too soon.

Prevention is always better than cure, Babe! 

It's recommended for pretty with:-
1. Fine Lines due to dryness.
2. Wrinkle Eye Area due to laughther.
3. Dark Circles that creates tired look.
4. Drooping Eyes due to lack of elasticity.
5. Stressed Eye Area due to working overtime.

This awesome product only cost me RM 47 to bring it back home!

Check it out here: Don't Worry Wrinkle Spot (8ml)


Hope y'all enjoy reading my post and 
I wish that this post helps you to make a decision on what to purchase
when your purse is "on diet" just like mine,
but you wish to pamper yourself at the moment.

Have a goodnight peeps! :)
Photobucket

Latest Instagrams

© By Danielle. Design by Fearne.